Search Library Database Here
Click here To download our library App Library kv ujjain :-
Secondary School Curriculum 2016-17: Main Subjects/ Volume – I: English
Secondary & Senior Secondary School Curriculum 2016-2017
Secondary School Curriculum 2016-17: Languages/ Volume – II: English
- Barkha Series
- पुस्तकों से परे हमारा पर्यावरण: कक्षा ३-५ तक क्रिया कलाप बैंक
- पढने का कोना
- Firkee Magazine
LIBRARY ACTIVITIES 2016-17
NATIONAL BOOK WEEK CELEBRATION
QUIZ FOR CLASS XI
BOOK MARK MAKING COMPETITION FOR CLASS VI-VII
BOOK MARK PREPARED BY CLASS VI-VII
SLOGAN WRITING COMPETITION FOR VIII
BOOK JACKET MAKING COMPETITION FOR CLASS IX
POSTER MAKING COMPETITION FOR CLASS X
ON THE SPOT STORY WRITING COMPETITION FOR CLASS IX-X
RESPECTED JUDGES GIVING JUDGMENT ON SCRAP BOOK MAKING COMPETITION
FACE A BOOK CHALLENGERS 2016-17
To enhance reading habit in children we issue books in summer vacations every year. Students are propose to write the book review and Scrap Book. The activity is to develop the reading, writing and creativity skills in students.
CLASS MAGAZINE PREPARED BY CLASS VI-VII
CREATIVITY AT A GLANCE
BOOK FAIR (EKLAVYA PUBLICATION)
READER’S CLUB ACTIVITIES 2016-17
GIFT A BOOK MAKE A FRIEND PROGRAM
LUNCH WITH READERS CLUB
AUTHOR AT WORK
100 REASONS TO READ
100 REASON TO READ PRESENTED BY STUDENTS OF READERS CLUB IN THE MORNING ASSEMBLY
LIBRARY ACTIVITIES 2015
BOOK MARK MAKING
BOOK JACKET MAKING
SELF COMPOSED POEM
DURING THE BOOK WEEK MISS S TEJWANI DELIVERED LECTURE ON CYBER SAFETY IN MORNING ASSEMBLY
READERS CLUB ACTIVITIES
VISITED UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
VISITED TO DEAF AND DUMB SCHOOL: GIFT A BOOK MAKE A FRIEND PROGRAM
FACE A BOOK CHALLENGE & SCRAP BOOK MAKING
RESPECTED JUDGES GIVING JUDGMENT ON VARIOUS COMPETITION
This is the official Blog of Kendriya Vidyalaya UJJAIN Library & Information Centre @ Kendriya Vidyalaya UJJAIN. Explore the blog and enhance your knowledge , you will get the complete outlook of all the online and offline activities and services provided by the Library. This will give you the assistance to enrich your knowledge.Team of our eminent and knowledgeable teachers will be there to support and guide you. Mrs Nayan Thakur Librarian K V Ujjain
The Five Laws of Library Science
- 1. Books are for use.
- 2. Every book its reader.
- 3. Every reader his/her books.
- 4. Save the time of the reader and the staff.
- 5. Library is a growing organization.
- Dr. S. R. Ranganathan
Inaugural Ceremony Of Digital Library K.V.Ujjain
Chief Guest: Dr. Kaushik Bose Chief Librarian Vikram University Ujjain Library Status
Last Updated : -24/08/2016
Total Number of Books in Library K.V.Ujjain : – 15331
Total Number of Write off Books : – 4000
Entries of books have been made in the e-Granthalaya software. Books have been issued through bar code system.The library is fully automated.
The History of libraries
- Be the knowledge hub of the school and disseminate knowledge as widely as possible.
- Facilitate creation of new knowledge.
- Facilitate optimal use of knowledge by all staff and students.
- Ensure easy access to the facilities available to all staff and students.
- Encourage and foster reading habit among staff and students.
- Effectively participate in the teaching- learning programmes of the school.
100 Reasons to Read
- All students of the school are members of the library
- A student can borrow only two books at a time for a period of two weeks
- Books will be issued to the students, during the library periods. No book will be issued or returned during the teaching hours.
- Marking, underlining or writing on library books is strictly forbidden
- Reference books and current periodicals will not be issued to any student. These can be read only in the library room.
- If the books are not returned within a specified time it will be viewed seriously and fine will be charged as per rules.
- The librarian may call for a book at any time, even if the normal period of loan has not expired
- In case of book is misused, wrongly handled or lost the person concerned will have to replace the book or deposit three times the price of the book in the library.
- A ‘No Dues Certificate’ by each student is to be obtained from the librarian while withdrawing any student from the school.
- Strict order and silence shall be maintained in the library